Monday, August 25, 2008

Shelby's first day of school!

Shelby had a great first day! She loves her teacher Mrs. Belliston and all the kids in her class! I was a little sad ,as she is my last to go off to school but, when i got home and had the house all to myself i thoroughly enjoyed the peace and quiet. When i picked her up she was so happy, not to see me but her dog!!!! They have become best buds and really missed each other!! On the way home from school she told me how her and Grandpa had been counting the weeks for school to start and that he missed her first day.. We had a little talk and i assured her that he was watching over her and would always be by her side in spirit!!























2 comments:

karen louise said...

Gosh she looks so big! I can't believe she is already in school. What a cutie! Yay for you!!! Finally some peace time :) I'm so excited for her to be in school!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old she is, wasn't she born like last year? I still think of you pregnant with her walking at Swiss Days in that hot hidious weather!