Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelby and John!


Shelby turned 6 on September 11Th! She was so excited to go to school on her birthday and show off her Bunny she made at the "Build A Bear Workshop". We made cupcakes for the class and her teacher made it a fun day for her. We had a family party that night at Doc's pizza.
John's birthday was on the the 13Th. I felt really bad for him as i have been in bed since Friday with the stomach flu. We will have to celebrate it next weekend when we can go out to dinner and do something fun!! John has been very good while i have been sick. He took the kids to church today and then to my parents for a dinner and birthday party! Wish i was there!!











6 comments:

karen louise said...

YES! WE MISSED YOU!!! Get better soon!!

Julie said...

Hey, Joni we missed you at the party. I hope you get better soon, because you know what day is coming. TUESDAY!!!! It's almost Tuesday and I cannot, will not never clean that house alone. It would take me YEARS!!!!!!!!

Shelley said...

Joni, I'm sorry you've been sick! What's up with that? I missed you at the party too ... mostly cuz I wasn't there either ;-) Love ya, sis, and get better soon!

karen louise said...

Yep, we missed you at the party Joni! It just wasn't the same without you! Had fun going to Doc's Pizza with the family! Your kids are such sweet kids!! Glad you are feeling better; you look way better! I love you tons! Love MOM

Shorty said...

Yep, we missed you at the party! it wasn't the same without you! I really enjoyed going to Doc's Pizza with you and the kids! They are such sweet kids! Glad you are feeling better! You look way better! I love you tons! Love MOM

Missy said...

Hi Joni! I found your blog on Angie Sullivan's. Your family is so sweet. I just love Madison and Shelby, they're such good girls! See you tomorrow! P.S. My blog is lifewiththemears.blogspot.com