Thursday, July 15, 2010

Braces!

So, we finally made it to the day Madi has been waiting for! BRACES!! Little did she know what she was in for!

How come they didn't have this device when I got mine on? This made for a very fast placement of her braces!
I love this picture, because i told her to smile and it really looks like she is trying to, lol she must think I'm the most embarrassing mother but, i don't care I thought it was fun!!


She picked red and blue bands and on the way home I had to laugh because she was looking in the mirror and Say's " I should have picked bands that accented my eye's!! Who thinks like that?? So funny.. Today she is on ibuprofen and not eating much and a little cranky but, this will pass in a few days and she will get used to them..

5 comments:

Becca B said...

And then she'll go get 'em tightened and have to get used to 'em again . . .

Lynda said...

How exciting! Madi is beautiful now, and will be even more so after those braces come off. Good luck through all of the phases.

Anonymous said...

Yay for braces!!! They hurt but when she finally gets tham off it will have been so worth it. I love that she's working the bands to match the eyes...haha...Girls are awesome!

Anonymous said...

PS. I think I forgot to tell you that I changed my blog address. It's missymears.blogspot.com Luv ya!

Unknown said...

well excuse me im 12 and i wanted to know where u got those braces plus im in florida and if ur in florida can u please respond oh and i have crowded teeth