Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to school

My babies have grown up! Shelby is in Second grade and Dakota is in fourth! The first day of school is always so fun for the little ones, the older ones know whats coming and as you can see by Jordan's photo he is not so happy about this first day of school! Jordan is a senior this year, i can't believe it!! I am feeling so old! Madison is in 7th and has made the move to the big school. We are looking forward to this very busy school year!
























3 comments:

Lynda said...

I cannot BELIEVE how much the kids have grown! They look so great!

Anonymous said...

Joni your Dakota is too adorable! I love his picture with Shelby! And I have to say whenever I see Madi I really can't believe how quickly she grew up. She's a pretty girl.

karen louise said...

There's no way Jordan is a SENIOR!! Wow how time flies. I love all of your kids they mean so much to me!!! And they are growing up way to fast...soon Shelby won't be running up to me saying, "KAAAAAREN!!" :(