Thursday, May 14, 2009

Catching up!


Dakota and his class put on a mother's Day program last week. They made really cute invitations and gave them to their mom's and grandmothers. Dakota made a really cute flower for his grandma !
He also drew a picture of his me and i had to guess which picture was mine! That was interesting, i thought for sure i was the woman lying in bed, since that's what it's been like at our house for the past 3 months!! Good boy Dakota for putting me upright!

The whole class put on a little play for all the Mom's and Grandmothers! They dressed in all the many jobs that a mother does everyday. Dakota was the chauffeur, A dang cute one might i add!
They sang cute songs and had extra big smiley faces because, the daily Herald was there filming and taking pictures! I am so proud of Dakota and i enjoy being his mother! He is a very special boy filled with lots of love, compassion,faith, hope, joy and laughter! I love him so very much and I enjoyed his cute program!


Madison's soccer team placed second in the double A tournament. They played a great game and gave it all they could. Big thanks goes out to the coaching staff of the firebirds! We had a great year!

We are so proud of Madison. She has so much talent and spirit in her! We will continue with soccer in the fall and we are already looking forward to a new league, coaches , and more training! Love you so much sweetie!

6 comments:

Lynda said...

These are awesome pictures! Dakota's class looks so cute, and what a fun activity. I loved seeing the newspaper report and pics. Madison is so accomplished . . . you have wonderful children.

karen louise said...

Wow! A ton of catch up! Dakota IS such a sweet boy!! I love him to pieces :) That was an awesome thing his class did for mother's day!! And Madi is seriously talented...I'm so sorry I missed her final game!! I need to make it a point to start going to all the nieces and nephews games...cause I am totally free now! :) You have awesome kids!

Shane's Angie said...

How cute is that Mother's Day program! Adorable! Congrats to Madison...and to mom, I know how intense soccer can be, and we only do non-competative!

Bee Bee said...

Hey! Great stuff going on! W Dakota is way cute, and I can't believe how grown up and beautiful Madison is! Wonderful kids with a wonderful mom!
Love ya!

Bee Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shorty said...

What a super sweet Mother's Day program Dakota had! I had tears through the whole thing! What a wonderful loving grandson we have; and Madison is growing up way too fast! She is a young lady now and almost as tall as her grandma!!!