Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shelby

My baby girl, Shelby Jean Marie has graduated from Kindergarten today! Where did the years go? Seems like just yesterday she was born and now she will be in school all day! It's kind of a bitter sweet moment for me. Sad she won't be home during the day to keep me company and that is a very weird feeling!! What will I do with my time? Life is changing and my kids are growing up way to fast! I'm so proud of you Shelby, and I want you to know how sweet, loving, kind, smart, amazing you are! You are so special to mommy and daddy! We love you so very much! You are a big girl and going to 1st grade is a big step for you and also for us!! You are a bright spot in our family!





3 comments:

Lynda said...

Congratulations, Shelby! You are a wonderful girl, and we are all so proud of you!

Julie said...

How cute! That is great! She is growing up, now what are you going to do?

karen louise said...

Yay! Congrats, Shelby! That is crazy that she is graduated and on to full day now! It seems just yesterday she was born. You are right...she is so cute and so talented...what a little cutie!