Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolutions of 2010

I have decided that i can not catch up on my posting from the month of December so I will start fresh this year.
I have had a few days to think about some things i need to improve on and I decided I would post them so at some point, if I forget (which always happens) i can re read the things I'm supposed to be doing.
First, I need to work on being a better wife, being more understanding, loving ,compassionate, and giving. I will admit I'm not to good at some of these.
Second, To be a better Mother, To have more patience with my children, to do more things with them, to slow down and enjoy them.. Teach them, love them, and enjoy being a mother to my 4 amazing kids!
Third, Embrace the gospel, To go to Church every Sunday(it helps that church is at 12:30!) with a purpose and a prayer in my heart. To listen intently to the words that are spoken and to gain a better testimony of the things that i believe in.
Fourth, To get physically fit! I know this one is on every ones list and it has been one of my new years resolutions for as long as i can remember, and i have not achieved it YET! Towards the end of 2009 I had a great start but with my back I have had to quit, which has been so difficult for me!! But, I'm hoping to start back up soon and will continue to eat healthy so I don't gain back what i had lost..
So, I start with four resolutions and I will work on them daily to improve my self and those around me!!

It has been a difficult year for us at the Elegante home but 2010 is sure to bring us better times and we all have a positive attitude, which helps.

So, to all of you readers, I love you all and hope that you have a fabulous 2010!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

What beautiful goals, Joni, and inspiring, too. These are things we can all work on, and keep on our "most important" list. You are awesome!

karen louise said...

These are awesome goals!! I'm so excited to see your new year take place and new great things for your family. You are such an amazing person, and I think you are the best sister!! :) Love you!