Saturday, February 27, 2010

We arrived in Anaheim on Saturday, Checked into our Hotel and John took the 4 kids to Disneyland while I tried to get some much needed rest as I was not feeling well. Our good friends Betsy and Marisa Firth were also joining us on our vacation and when they arrived we met up with John had dinner and then John went back to the park with 5 kids and stayed until midnight:)
Sunday we got up bright and early and arrived shortly after the park opened. I was so excited and the kids were in Heaven. We decided to all stick together and headed off to space mountain:)
Betsy, Madison and Marisa waiting in line for space mountain! That was one of our favorites!


Jordan carrying Shelby after a long day of rides and lots of walking!
Shelby was starting to get sick at this point of our trip.

It was so nice to see smiles on their cute little faces the whole trip!


Madison and Jordan had a lot of fun together and became closer as siblings! This made my day:)

When Dakota was about 4 years old and Betsy lived here in Utah, He would always call her his girlfriend. And as you can see he still has feelings for her! lol

I'm still amazed that no one got lost! I was always freaking out if they were not right next to me. John did pretty good at blending in with all the other "kids" in the park!

Jordan and Madison taking a break from all the hustle and bustle! They were great helpers with the younger ones:)


Tower of Terror! That is one fun ride! Shelby will never step foot in an elevator again and not because of the ride but the movie they show before hand! lol hope she gets over that soon!

Goofy is one of my favorites! We had to wait in line to see him but, it was worth it!


Dakota driving a car like he is a pro! I was his passenger and i do have to say he needs a few years of practice:)

Madi was in heaven! She enjoyed feeling like she had her drivers licence


We had a great time together as a family and with our good friends! We don't have much time before Jordan will be out on his mission, and out on his own:( I love all my kids and I'm so happy we had the chance to go to the greatest place on earth!


Update on Shelby: She is doing much better and up running around! Now, on to the next two that have got it! A mothers work is never done:)

2 comments:

karen louise said...

How FUN!!!!!! It looks like you had the best time :) I'm so glad you did that--you are the best mom!

I hope your family gets feeling better!! Always sick :(

Lynda said...

Looks like a blast! So glad you guys were able to make this wonderful memory together.