Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

We had a barbecue at Chris and Kristen's home on Sunday, and I'm so glad the weather was clear for and hour or two! We gave my Mother a stepping stone for her garden and she loved it!
Not sure what Madison was staring at but this picture shows her new hair cut! She looks like a teenager now! Yikes she will be one in October!!!


I am so amazed at how into my weight lose program my family is! Jordan bought me some workout shoes, he even got me the same ones i have but different color. I love them!! John and the kids got me my very own IPod, now i don't have to borrow Madi's!!! Madi stayed up late on Saturday putting songs on it so i could jump right into my workouts!! John made me breakfast in bed and made Gluten free whole wheat waffles! My family is the best and so thoughtful and loving. I had the best mothers day ever!! What a blessing it is to be a Mother and to have these wonderful children to take care of! My life would not be complete without these 4 special spirits and a wonderful husband!!! Thanks for making Mother's day special and for your support and love!

2 comments:

Meg said...

That is sooo sweet!! I am so glad that they took care of you!! I LOVE WORKOUT STUFF!

Lynda said...

Wow! What an amazing Day! I'm so glad for you. I can't believe how your family got you such PERFECT gifts. You deserve this wonderful treatment! (And I love Madi's hair!)