Saturday, May 1, 2010

Womens Conference

I had the opportunity to spend Thursday at Women's conference with my Mom, Sisters and Friends! We had a great time and enjoyed the classes. We left at 8 A.M and got home around 10 P.M. I have been such a freak about my exercises program and was trying to figure out how i could fit that in so i ran stairs in the Marriott Center, have you ever gone from bottom to top without holding on to the rail? Let me tell you, that is exercise!!!!
We attended the concert that night and the MC was Hillary Weeks! She is an amazing LDS singer/songwriter and has the funniest personality! The music was fabulous! Best day I've had in a long time:)




Look at all these women in one place!! OK, there were a few men....
P.S... Thats Hillary standing next to me!! Julie and I got brave and went down to the floor to get our pictures:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Joni you look really good in that picture!!!! You are getting skinnier every day I see you. You look really good and I'm proud of you for sticking to it. You are my inspiration! Yes, that day was fun and the concert was GREAT!!!! I'm glad we asked Hillary for a picture. That was way cool!

karen louise said...

I'm glad I came Thur to the concert! That was so much fun!! And the food at the Cannon center was so yummy!! Sorry I was pushing you in to Hillary in the picture LOL!!!!

Lynda said...

I've never been to women's conference! I should have gone while I lived there. I love Hillary Weeks - I am envious that you got to meet her. And you look great!