Sunday, April 18, 2010

Back in the game!

Madison has been given the OK to play soccer again! Although she still needs a lot of therapy, she has improved a lot in the past few weeks! Do I worry that she is going to get hurt again? YES, i worry every single practice and game! She has a great coach that can see when she needs a break, or moves her around the field to a place where there isn't too much running. Madi is a very strong girl and with her determination I know she will be an amazing Soccer player in the years to come! We are so proud of her!
The fields they play on are so huge!
We got to the game really early so while the girls were chatting I was catching some ray's!!

2 comments:

karen louise said...

That is awesome that she is back playing again! I bet it has been the hardest road for her to not be able to play :( She is awesome, and I want to start coming to more of her games!!!!! Let me know when they are so I can plan!

Lynda said...

Wow! Scary AND exciting. If only we could keep them wrapped up so they would NEVER get hurt! Good luck, Madi!