Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cola

Cola is a very sick little dog! He is at the hospital in critical condition, and we are all so sad! We have had Cola for over 3 years and we love him so much! He is a beautiful, kind, loving and so protective of his family! I never thought I'd get so attached to him but, I'm lost without him:( The kids are very sad to see him so sick. Never thought I'd spend so much money to save his life but, it's not just me i have to think of, it's the four children that are attached to him too!! We love you Cola!!!!
Update: Cola's temperature has come down to normal, I went to visit him and he was so happy, they let me take him home for the night, but he will have more injections tomorrow starting at 9. We are kind of nervous tonight, so we are going to take shifts watching him.. Maybe he will pull through:) Prayers Please:)
Thursday"s Update:
Cola got really bad last night so we took him back to the hospital, The news is not good:( They want to take his spleen out. Looks like we have a big decision to make...

2 comments:

karen louise said...

Poor little Cola!! I hope he pulls through this! I'm so sorry :(

Lynda said...

We will definitely be saying prayers for Cola. Please keep us posted. We love him, too.