Sunday, March 29, 2009

He has Risen

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me, Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me. I tremble to know that for me he was crucified, That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died. Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me Enough to die for me! Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me! (“I Stand All Amazed,” Hymns, no. 193)

As we get closer to Easter may we all remember the "True Meaning Of Easter" and share with our families the story of Jesus Christ and what price he paid for all our sins.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I couldn't agree more Joni! It's so important to keep the true meaning of our religious holidays the fore-front of our children's thoughts. Happy Easter!

Lynda said...

Thank you for this beautiful post. I love this time of year, and am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ.