Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

I got up this morning, went into the kitchen and Jordan was sitting at the table eating and I had to take a double look. He had gone to someones house and had them buzz his hair off! I was so shocked i just stood there. I said " Jordan what on earth did you do to your hair?" He said it's an April fools joke mom! If it's a joke then it's not real right?? Well it's real! He is hairless!! I had to laugh because he was so proud of himself for coming up with such a fun joke for his mom!
There's more... I was getting the cereal boxes out and the kids were all telling Me which one they wanted. Madison said she wanted Kix , so i started to pour it into her bowl and frosted flakes came out! I was like, what the heck?? Dakota said" Gotcha Mom!" he had changed all the cereals around!! That was a good one!! Hope you all had as much fun as I did today!

6 comments:

Julie said...

That is the cutest thing I heard all day. How creative! I really did get on the treadmill for 30 min and not 3 hours.

Lynda said...

What fun kids! They have to brighten your day, and ease the sickness a little bit.

Pyatt said...

That is so cute!! What a fun family!

Shane's Angie said...

I love the cereal box idea...I'm going to tuck that one away for next year!

Missy said...

That is so funny! How have you been? I haven't talked with you in so long (we have the flu.....AGAIN!) I'll call you when life slows down a bit!

Bee Bee said...

Wow, Jordan is so grown up! Its so great your kids April fooled YOU! Remember the one a few years ago with Bob's truck? That was a great one! :)