Thursday, April 23, 2009

Go Madi!

Madi passing the ball in, not only does she have a strong kick, she can throw the ball pretty far!
I really enjoy going to soccer games! Sometimes I almost fly out of my seat with excitement!

You can almost see the muscles in her legs bulging! She has a very strong lower half!
I think we have pretty much decided to go for triple A. It takes a lot more dedication,time and money but, she is worth every penny! Her ultimate goal is to play high school, college, and then go pro! She definitely has it in her and with a lot of hard work i know she can do it! So, proud of our madi wadie!

5 comments:

Julie said...

She looks awesome. Haley is trying out for MVHS soccer and is way excited!

Pyatt said...

So cute!!! Mackenzie is still at the stage where "hit the ball" is more about a wooden spoon and a tennis ball or whatever is lying around the house. Looking forward to those game days! :)

karen louise said...

Wow! She is way good!! And you are right...she definately will go pro!! :)

Lynda said...

This is wonderful! I had no idea that Madi was THAT serious about soccer! Go for your dreams, Madi!

Missy said...

Hey! I was just reading cjane when I saw your picture pop up in her sidebar.......funny!

Way to go Madi! Work it out!