Saturday, August 15, 2009

16 years ago...

16 years ago I gave birth to my first child... Jordan. It's hard to believe it has been that long. Jordan and I had a ruff start at the beginning of his life, I with a deadly infection when he was 4 days old and, he having 2 major surgeries by the time he was 4 months old. But, we both made it and it has been 16 wonderful, amazing years!! Jordan has grown from a boy to a young man this past year, He is now taller then his father and wears a size 12 shoe! Jordan enjoys his computer, working, friends and his new find.... wave runners. I asked him what he would like to do for his big day and as you can see by the pictures we went to the lake! It's always such a joy to see him happy! Happy birthday Jordan! We love you!





3 comments:

Lynda said...

Happy Birthday, Jordan. Hope you had a great day on the lake!

Becca B said...

Nice, Joni! I'm so glad you guys made it over your rough start!!

karen louise said...

I can't believe he is 16! I'm sorry that I didn't make it to the lake that day...I wish I would have. He is seriously soo big now I can't believe it! I still need to see him without his braces!!