Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School!

School started this morning and getting everyone up at 6:30 was a difficult task but, we made it! The three little ones were very excited but, Jordan was not so happy about the fact that his sleeping till 10 days were over!!

Hard to believe all four of them will be in school all day! I have been looking forward to this day. I have had kids in child care for 15 years and , it is very stressful while working, to wonder if the kids got pick up and if the babysitter was sick, then what do I do. So, this was not a sad day for me but opened a new chapter in my life.. Nice to have a little freedom..


Jordan is attending Orem High School and is in 11Th Grade! He has many difficult classes this year and is also working at Hogi Yogi. He is going to be very busy!

Shelby is in 1st grade and, very excited that she gets to eat lunch at school! She is very smart and looking forward to reading lots of books and meeting new friends! We have signed her up for soccer and it starts in a few weeks!

Dakota is in 3rd grade. He LOVES school! He would go all summer if they would let him! He has already made some new friends and looks forward to learning cursive this year. Dakota will start flag football in a few short weeks.

Madison is in the 6th grade and has the same teacher John, Jordan and I had! She to loves school and is ready to learn and prepare for Jr. High. Madison will be doing homework in the car between Games and training we will be on the road 5 out of 7 days a week. Busy girl and busy mom!!
I'm very happy with the teachers my children have and am looking forward to a wonderful year with them.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Sounds like you need to rest all day just to get ready for all the driving you are going to do every night! The kids look great, and I hope they enjoy making new friends and everything school has to offer. I love you all and miss you.

karen louise said...

Your kids are growing up waaay to fast! I can't believe Shelby is now at school full time. Yay for you!! :)