Saturday, September 5, 2009

Swiss Day's

This past weekend was Swiss Day's and we had a lot of fun! I went up on Thursday and went to Park City with My Mom, Sister Shelley and friend Jana. We went shopping and to a movie.. We saw Julia & Julie, Very funny movie.

This purse is the first thing I bought at Swiss day's! Isn't it cute?? I love it. It's not the typical purse you would see me carry but, i fell in love with this one!!


I have always wanted to hang the proclamation to the world in my living room, and I found the perfect plaque and it was the right color.


My Mom and sisters and family friend Jana! We always have so much fun together!

I bought this really cute headband for the girls but, thought I'd try it on.. not to bad for someone with short hair.

Jana and Shelley brought these funny teeth to Swiss day's! They got a lot of funny stares!
This is all the junk food we ate over the weekend! I don't think i want to weigh in on Saturday!!
Even though we are camping we cant forget to bring our lap tops!! We had seven in one trailer!!
This is what i call close quarters!

We ate at Cafe Rio twice! We all love that place! I think i am dealing with the aftermath of all the eating out and junk food!

We always bring our chairs, so that we can people watch! It's the highlight of the day! We even saw a guy who looked like Santa!!


Shari eating her GIANT scone! That's one of our favorites too!
Our time went by so fast this year! We are already looking forward to next year and thinking about extending it a few extra days!! Don't know if the husbands will like that but, we do!!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

So glad you had a fun time! I love the purse, the plaque (so elegante!) and the headband. You are so lucky to have such a close relationship with your sisters, and have these fun traditions.

Julie said...

Hey where is me in that picture of all of us girls? Love your purse. Looking forward to next year.

Jana Whetton said...

That was so much fun I want to go back now!! AND how did you get my purse?? ha ha ha