Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gratitude for Shelley

This is my Oldest sister Shelley, who i am so grateful for! Shelley is an amazing sister who, is always there when you need someone to talk to, and is always willing to help me with my computer problems! Shelley has done an amazing job raising her children, she has set a wonderful example for me as to what a mother is. I know that my sisters, mom and I are so grateful for Shelley, that she hosts our Scrapbook/movie weekends every time we have them. We always have so much fun at her house! Thank you Shelley for the wonderful sister that you are! Shelley and i have a lot in common, We have had the same spiked haircut for years! Isn't she just the cutest:) Love you Shelley!

3 comments:

karen louise said...

YES!! We DO have an awesome sister!! So grateful for Shelley in our lives! :)

Shelley said...

Thanks, Joni and Karen! Wow! I just barely saw your post. I've been so busy working overtime, I haven't visited any blogs lately. Thanks for the compliments and for your love. I love all of you too and look up to you as well. We need to have MORE scrapbooking / Facebooking / blogging / movie watching / eating treats parties! Love you guys!

Jana Whetton said...

Yes she is totally awesome and a real sweet friend and one smart cookie! I am grateful as well to know her!