Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gratitude


It's been a year since i did my gratitude posts, and with thanksgiving coming up, I thought I would do it again. I may not have time to do it daily, but i will try to at least get 2 a week. I encourage you all to try this again also. i enjoyed reading every ones Gratitude post last year!


Today I am so grateful for the love that surrounds the Orem 2nd ward! Everyone looks out for one another and is there to help when needed. My ward has had a hard year this year and there has been big things happening in our neighborhoods and all the members have really stepped up to the plate to help one another in a time of great sorrow. I'm amazed at how people just keep on going after what has happened to them. We have Great people in this ward and I'm so lucky to belong here. I'm so grateful for the love that has been shown to the Elegante's!

4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I'd have to say being in the Orem 2nd ward would be one of my Gratitude things too! The Elegante's are a very important part of the Ward family! You are loved!

Lynda said...

Wow! I so miss everyone in the ward! I wish I could walk into church and give everyone a hug. I wish everyone would update me as well as you do on what is happening for them - why is it when someone moves, it is as if they deserted and are dead?

I'm glad you are starting the gratitude posts again; I was wondering if I should do it!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen louise said...

I too was thinking about the gratitude posts, but also not sure about a daily thing...I don't know, we'll see...thanks for the encouragement!

You DO have a great ward, and I'm so glad you have people around you to lift you up!