Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Oh how we love the Halloween parade at the school! The kids looked forward to this all month. When I first arrived at the school there were kids running around everywhere getting costumes on, make up done and teachers trying to keep the boys and girls separated while dressing! Crazy I tell ya! Got a snap shot of Madi, Katie and Zack! I was able to help Madison's class with the party after the parade, that was fun!

Dakota, as you can see was a football player! His grandpa John always said he was as solid as a rock and would make the best football player around! I agree!! That's my boy:)

Madison ,being in sixth grade was finding it hard to come up with a costume that wasn't childish... I'm not sure what she was, but she did look grown up!



Madi enjoyed walking the halls with Edward scissor hands!! Ok, it was really Zack!

Shelby wanted to be an American Diva!! Very cute:) There was also 3 other diva's that looked identical to Shelby! John kept taking pictures of the wrong Diva.

2 comments:

karen louise said...

Sooo cute!!!

One of these days, I will be the mom enjoying the parade at the school and not the teacher annoyed and ready to pull my hair out with the super duper crazy hyper on sugar students.

You're so lucky :)

Lynda said...

They look so cute!