Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!

Happy Birthday to our Beautiful Madison Michele! We can't believe you are 12 today!! Where has the time gone? It's hard to believe you were once so small! I remember setting the date for you to arrive to our little family! We wanted your Aunt Karen to see you before she left on her mission, so we scheduled your arrival on October 21st at 8:00 A.M. You came to us with a full head of black hair and looked like you were of Navajo decent. I thought for sure you had been switched at birth! You were the cutest baby I had ever seen!! Now look at you! You are 12 and more beautiful then ever!You're not only Beautiful, you have a great personality. Always making people laugh, with your funny faces and funny sayings!!
You have so much fun with your friends! They love you Madi!

You are always doing something wild and crazy, and that's what we love about you!! Thanks for the past 12 years! You have brought us much joy and we love you so much! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

1 comment:

karen louise said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!!!!!! I will always remember the day that you were born--I was able to see you for a day before I left on my mission...thanks so much, Joni & John, for waiting for me and making that happen that day so that I could see your little cutie!!

Love you Madi!! Happy 12th!!