Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Birthday fun!

Jordan so excited to drive us all to the party!
Dakota dressed and ready to go to PIRATE ISLAND

The boy's chowing down on pizza

Grandpa Dan stopped by for some yummy pizza and the birthday festivities

Grandma Alice Joined in on the party fun!

Madison so excited she got what she wanted!! Ipod Nano. This was a true Kodak moment!

Madison enjoying the birthday wishes from the gang at Pirate Island!

This is the biggest Pizza we have ever seen! Jordan and Grandpa said they could eat the whole thing themselves!! Jordan won by eating 5 slices!

Dakota, Shelby and Madison enjoying the food and the pirate ambiance!

Happy Birthday Madi girl!! Love you:) Grandpa John is smiling down on you!

2 comments:

karen louise said...

Soo much fun!! I wish that I would have come to the festivities!! I have never been to that place---that pizza looks HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow! Looks like she had a great bday! :) Hey, re-add me on your blog because I went unprivate and if you delete me and readd me it will show up with my posts when I post.

:) Happy bday Madi!

Lynda said...

Oh, this looks like such a fun place - and the pizza is ENORMOUS! Happy Birthday to Madi!