Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gratitude for Temples

I am so grateful for the work that goes on in the temple! Yesterday I was able to watch John baptize Jordan in behalf of his Father! The spirit was felt strongly and I know John Sr. was there waiting. Kathy and I cried happy tears as Jordan went under the water. We are all looking forward to finishing his work in the next few weeks. We also had Johns dad's brother baptized and some other family names. Madison was able to come with us and do a few names also.. What a wonderful day we all had!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

This is so fantastic! I am so very happy for all of you.

Pyatt said...

What a neat experience to have as a family!

Shane's Angie said...

That will leave such a wonderful, lasting, and poignant impression on your children. So cool!

karen louise said...

That is AWESOME. I'm so glad you guys got to participate in that for Grandpa John!!