Monday, December 7, 2009

Madi and her Bears


Madison had a very hard day yesterday and today is not any better. She has been throwing up since yesterday morning and has no strength left in her. We are watching her for the next few hours and if there is no change we will head to the ER. She seems to be very discouraged today and very sad:( I'm not sure what to do for her. She has an appointment at 8:00 A.M tomorrow with Dr. Bacon and we will know more the surgery time and what to expect. Madi received one of these bears yesterday and i got her one today, as you can see they are comforting her, if she had the strength to smile she would! Please keep her in your prayers!

1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Oh my goodness Joni! I am so, so sorry! Poor Madi! She must be in horrible pain! I'll definitely be keeping her (and you too!) in my thoughts and prayers. Tell her I'm thinking of her!