Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Growing Pains!

Shelby and I were looking through some old pictures and came across this picture of the two of us and she said" Mom, I miss being little" This brought tears to my eyes because i miss her being little too! She asked me today what we were going to do after school. I told her she was going to help me clean a house and she said " I want to stay at school mom!" She loves school so much! I feel sad that my little girl is growing and will be in 1st grade and gone all day! She is my last one home right now and I've decided i need to make every minute count! Shelby is so cute and has a very fun personality! She always gives me kisses and hugs all day long!! I hope that she is always so loving! I love her so much! I hope that i am a good mother and always give her happy memories! I love you sweetie pie!

"Daughters are little girls that grow up to be your best friend."
Author: Unknown

8 comments:

hloppster said...

thats brilliant! hahaaha but my mom is my enemie! hahah just kidding my mom is awesome!

Shorty said...

Such a cute picture!!! And, I agree, our little girls grow up to be our best friends!! My girls are my best friends; I love spending time with them!! I love my sweet daughters and daughter-in-laws!!!!

Angie said...

How sweet! Shelby does have a great personality. I love having her over b/c she is so fun to talk to.

Julie said...

You are a GREAT mom. I know how you feel when your last one goes to 1st grade. Remember how we used to say. "we can't wait for that day when all our kids are in school all day long" well, I got to the point I dreaded it and I never got to the point where it would be cool. I miss them little so BAD!

Lynda said...

Shelby is so sweet! It IS hard to see your little girl grow up - mine is now a mommy, too. Just enjoy every moment you can with them. You are an awesome mother.

Anonymous said...

Okay so maybe I am hormonal today or something, but that totally brought tears to my eyes. Enjoy your last one, I can't believe how fast they grow!

Missy said...

You are an amazing mother and friend! Life goes by quickly but that is what makes it so sacred.

karen louise said...

I think you are an amazing mom!! I love little Shelby...she is the sweetest cutest thing...there's no way that will ever change, ever!