Saturday, January 3, 2009

Movies, Chocolate and more movies!


I have been to so many movies, eaten way to much CHOCOLATE in the past week ,if i never see a piece again I'll be fine! Right, who am I kidding?? No seriously, i really have had an amazing break from work and really enjoyed seeing all the new movies out there and just spending time with family and friends!! Together as a family we have seen Bolt, Marley and Me and Bedtime Stories. Three really great wholesome family movies! My kids really enjoyed all three! I also saw, Four Christmas's, Doubt, Benjamin Button, and Australia. Tonight we are all going to my sister's club house to watch Mama Mia in her theatre room!! I have been really relaxed and enjoyed my time this holiday season. Monday is coming way to soon! I might just freak out when my alarm goes off at 6 A.M! Yikes!!

4 comments:

karen louise said...

Oh yes, oh yes!! Way too much of both!! But a ton of fun times together, right? I love going to movies with you :) We should do that more often!!

Shelley said...

You guys are so lucky! I haven't seen any movies for such a long time! We didn't even go to a movie up in Idaho because we were working on computers the whole time, but it was fun anyway!

Shorty said...

Yep,. what a fun vacation break, watching movies! I've seen almost everything out there, except for Yes Man. I didn't get much done over my break, but I sure had fun with my sweet girls!! Thanks for all the great fun we had!!!!!

Shorty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.