Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Dakota!

Happy Eighth Birthday Dakota! We were kind of sick of cake so he and i decided we would have brownies and ice cream! I also asked what he wanted for dinner and he chose TV dinners. What the heck i never cook those!! We went to the store and he picked out every ones dinner. Jordan got the best one!! Lol, that's not what he would say!!









Dakota turned Eight today! We had a really fun party on Saturday at Classic Skating. He had all his friends and cousins and of coarse his family! We are excited Dakota is Eight and in a few weeks will be baptised by his Father! He is a joy to be around and we love him so much!

6 comments:

Pyatt said...

What a cute party...love the tv dinner idea...I can't believe Classic is still around...I've been there a time or two...:)

Missy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAKOTA! I can't wait to attend your baptism. Your an awesome young man and I love being your teacher.

p.s. Joni do you ice skate? I totally CANNOT! I'm such a loser.

Lynda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, HANDSOME DAKOTA! We love you!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday little cute man! You are Awesome and I'm so happy you are excited to get baptized soon! Love ya:)

Shane's Angie said...

Happy Birthday Dakota! Wow, eight already? Where does the time go? I remember when little Madison was born and you lived across the street from my mom! It seems like it was yesterday!

karen louise said...

I can't believe he is growing up so fast!!!! Stop!!!!!