Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Precious in his sight

"Since you are precious in my sight, and important - for I have loved you, I give men in exchange for you and people in return for your life." - Isaiah 43:4
Do you ever have those day's when you feel completely alone and that everything you do is wrong? I can always go to this Scripture and know that to Christ I am Precious and that I am loved by him. One of the ways we can "Let him in" is to let all those around us know that they are precious and loved and cherished.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Very good idea!

Lynda said...

Joni, I know that you ARE precious in the sight of the Lord! I am so sorry that you are sick right now, and I am praying for you.

Brandee Leafty said...

Joni,
I just wanted to thank you for watching my daughter last sat. she had such a great time and that doesn't happen anywhere! THANK YOU! Oh this is Brandee..My daughter is Makenzie. But anyways your house has a special spirit that attracted my daughter and for that I am grateful!

Bee Bee said...

I love you Joni - YOU have a wonderful spirit and you share it with everyone - thank you so much for that. You are precious to me, and I am so glad you are part of my life!

Bee Bee said...

Sorry - just found out you've been sick - I could bring you some get well soup too!! Let me know! I hope you feel better!

Missy said...

I love this post! What a beautiful scripture.

karen louise said...

I didn't even know that you were so sick! You and Julie had the same thing?? Are you feeling any better? I do have days like this...where you don't feel like you're worth anything. You are! You are precious in His sight!