Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let Him In

I went to my Sister Karen's blog today and was touched by her post. She has decided for the month of December to post how she can let Christ into more of her life. What a wonderful idea it is to share this wonderful holiday season with the one who loves us, helps guide us, is always there for us, and wants us to be happy.
One of the way's I can let him in a little more is to have more faith in my prayers. sometimes it's hard for me to think he really hears all our prayers. I'm going pray with more love in my heart and faith in the words that I share with my Heavenly Father.
Feel free to join me in this amazing holiday season and share different way's to "let him in" to your lives!

1 comment:

karen louise said...

I'm so glad you are doing this too!!!! I figured I would miss blogging so much, and this just seemed to be right to do for Christmas. I already have learned a TON just doing it 5 days. I can't wait to read what you write!!!