Sunday, November 30, 2008

Today is the last of the gratitude post for this wonderful month of November. I am so thankful to have shared my gratitude's with all of you and to read all of the gratitude's from so many of you that took the challenge! I'm indeed grateful for the many blessing in which i receive on a daily basics. I'm thankful for a loving Father in heaven and his son Jesus Christ who guide me through life's ups and downs! As we head into the Christmas season may we remember what the true meaning really is. May we focus on our love for the Savior and may we open or hearts to those who are in need this holiday season. I love all of you!

4 comments:

karen louise said...

I have loved doing the posts, too!!! Not only has it made me more thankful, but has made me blog everyday!!! I have loved reading your posts every day this month :)

Julie said...

It was fun to read all your posts and now that I have totally loved blogging, I am making me a journal since I never write in mine. Now I'm just pulling stuff I write on my blog and comments from people and making a journal that way. I have 17 pages already. It's perfect and I love putting all the comments with that post too.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana Whetton said...

Hey JONI you know my totally awesome neighborhood gift? Did they change the bottle? Help! Is it the same thing in the yellow bottle? What's a girl to do but ask you =)
Cute blog!!