Friday, November 14, 2008

Gratitude day 14

Hey Clark do you want to see how the dog goes through this small door?? Cola looks on while the two boys figure it out!

















The girls sat in the hot tub. And then they got creative with their hair!










Shelby has been playing with her new Polly pockets since 4:00 and it is now 8:00! Ya gotta love when you can find something that will keep a 6 year old busy for more then a minute!


Today I am so grateful to have my children home with me! It's nice to have a house full of kids! Life is never dull, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yep, life is never dull with kids. I don't know what I would do without them. Zac told me today that he is growin up. I don't want him to grow up. He is my last one. I want my kids to stay the way they are sometimes and yet sometimes I look forward to the future and the things they will experience and that I will be a part of all that. Kids are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Missy said...

Gracie loves Polly Pockets too! Your kids are great! I can't wait for next week:)

karen louise said...

That was so funny because I was looking at the first picture thinking...gosh that looks a lot like Clark...and it was! I love your kids to death!!!