Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grateful day 5

Today I'm so grateful for friends and family that are helping with my children while i go on a trip to see my grandmother who has breast cancer and is going through radiation. Thank you Missy and Shari for taking my sweet Shelby until the other kids return home from school! Thank you Kathy for spending time with the kids tonight!! They are way excited!

With the passing of John's father a few months ago, I realized how precious life is, and that we must spend every minute we can with those we love! I am very grateful, for the opportunity I have to spend a few day's with my grandmother and help her with her house cleaning and other things she can't get to right now..

6 comments:

Pyatt said...

That is something to be grateful for!! I hope you have a wonderful visit with your grandma. I still have one grandparent left and I was able to take Mackenzie back to Nebraska to see him in January. I'm so glad I did it and I cherish the pictures from that trip...so don't forget your camera!! and HAVE FUN!

Lynda said...

Joni, you are a constant example of love and service. Thank you for inspiring me every day with your goodness.

karen louise said...

I am so glad that we could come on this trip! I'm already having tons of fun :)

Julie said...

Where's my comments?????????? Do it right now, since you are blogging all weekend long and having so much fun. It's almost Monday and it's almost Tuesday, just thought I would remind you so you don't forget. Ha Ha!

Julie said...

I know you are blogging right now. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang, I wish I was there. Have some fun for me too while Shari and I are slaving away cleaning those houses. It's almost MONDAY and TUESDAY. Just thought you would need a reminder.

Angie said...

Yeah I argree with Julie where are our comments?? I know you're too busy having fun! Hope to hear from ya soon- on my blog:)!!!