Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Today i want to express my gratitude for my beautiful children! They bring such joy into my life everyday. All 4 of them have different personality's, strengths and bring John and I such happiness! Having children in my life helps me to keep going everyday, i would be nothing without their sweet spirits. I love them with all my heart! I enjoy playing games with them going to all their sport activities, watching movies going on vacations and having them tucked in their beds at night knowing that they are safe home with john and I. They are all adorable, lovable and hugable!

8 comments:

Pyatt said...

What a good thing to be grateful for!! They are cuties too!

karen louise said...

They are the cutest things on earth! I want to squeeze them to death!!!!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Hey I had to delete the last comment b/c I spelled a word wrong and it wasen't a good one. I wanted to say I agree with you on everything and have fun in St. George and give grandma a big smooch from me and Clark and Desi!

Julie said...

They are great kids and so cute. Have fun in St. George and have some fun for me and Monday is almost here and it's almost Tuesday. Ha Ha!

Becca B said...

Here's your first major snowstorm, Sister Elegante!
The flowers your husband gave you are beautiful.
I think your kids are beautiful too!

Love,
Rebecca Black

Lynda said...

Your children are truly unique and precious. Enjoy every moment; they will grow up way too fast.

Missy said...

I love how you did this picture...the black and white is beautiful. Shelby is always welcome at our house. She's such a good girl and a good friend to Gracie!