Sunday, November 2, 2008

I challenge all of you!


I was looking at a friends blog today and she and her friends were going to post one thing they were grateful for every day in November. I think this is a really great idea for all of us to do! (Thanks Jamie!). So i challenge each of you to do this! We can and will learn a lot from each other! Today as i sit home with sick children, and unable to attend church I can't help but think how grateful i am for the gospel in my life. I'm grateful for the many blessing i have received by being a member of this church. I'm grateful that my Heavenly Father is there to listen to me when I pray, and for the answers i receive when I'm in desperate need for guidance in my life.I'm grateful for the programs in the church and for wonderful leaders who teach my children and help keep them on the straight and narrow path. I'm grateful for a wonderful Prophet who leads us and for his tender love for all of us. Again, I challenge each of you every day to find something you are grateful for, and to share it with all of us!

6 comments:

karen louise said...

I loved your post :) I just read Jamie's post and then yours, so I was challenged twice! :) You're an awesome sister...a great example to me :) Love you!! I can't wait to leave this week!

Lynda said...

Hi Joni! This is an awesome idea, and I hope I can accept your challenge. I love this post for your first one; it really sets the tone for a true "Thanks-Giving." We missed you a lot at church - tell the kids I missed them tons!

Shelley said...

Thanks for your thoughts, Joni. I love the quote you have at the top of your blog. Thanks for being such a great sister and friend. Love you!

Missy said...

This is such a great idea! I'm thankful for finding such a good friend in you. You're the best and I hope the kids get better soon!

Angie said...

Love the gospel to! There is so much to be grateful in the church!
Thanks for being a great friend and person!

Lori said...

Joni...I was sneaking a look a your blog and was really touched by the things you are writing. I wish I would have done this starting with the first of the month. Made me feel like we are all just in the same boat in life trying to do our best. You are awesome. Love your blog. Lori T