Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gratitude day 6


Today i am so grateful for big beds! We arrived in St George very late last night,and to our amazement the condo we are staying in is huge! Karen and i went to check out our room and found we would be sleeping in twin beds!! I haven't slept in one of those since i was young.

So i spent most of the night thinking i was going to fall off onto the floor.. I need a nap already and it's only 8. Can you tell by the picture i had a ruff night? So I am so grateful for my big comfy king size water bed at home, not only for the room but my kids are able fit with us and we can snuggle!!

9 comments:

karen louise said...

Ohhhh I slept like a baby :) But then again, a twin bed is what I sleep on every single night of my life!

Shorty said...

Well you'll just have to super glue yourself to the bed tonight!! Or, you could push the beds together and sleep with Karen!!

Julie said...

Try to comment now

Shane's Angie said...

I'm with you, I think the most wonderful place in the world is my bed...and mine is only a queen, but oh how I fantasize about a master bedroom big enough for a king! I'm so envious of your days in the warmer weather down south. Have fun!

Angie said...

Looks like it was a rough night! I love my bed as well and dream of it being a KING size some day! I had it rough to though cause Clark and Hyrum kept waking up:( he leaves today so hopefully tonight will be better!

Julie said...

Cleaning was......... well we just ended up blowing up the house and we plan on that tomorrow too. Ha Ha. Comments are working now on my blog so start commenting away. Have fun sleeping on that twin bed while I sleep in my nice king sized bed tonight.

Pyatt said...

That is hilarious...Even a queen feels so small to me these days... Hope you are having fun Joni...does your grandma live in St. George?...okay Karen...you are a working professional...time for a big girl bed! :)

Missy said...

When I'm preggers I need a LOT of room so a king sized bed was a neccesary purchase (apparently Matt was getting sick of sleeping on an air mattress!) But now I wish we had our old queen bed so I could be closer to him at night. Maybe I could switch with someone? Or is that way gross?

Missy said...

Hey Joni! I just saw your Nie Nie Recovery button! Don't you just love her?