Thursday, November 13, 2008


This is a picture of the Mother-in-law I never had the privilege of meeting! From what i know she was an amazing mother,wife, and friend! I would have loved to get to know her, but she passed away before John and I even met. She did a wonderful job in raising all her 6 children. She is smiling down from heaven at what her kids have accomplished! Now Dad is up there with her and they are watching over our little Jayden, and those other loved ones lost!! We love You Mom and Dad, until we meet again.





3 comments:

karen louise said...

Wow--I didn't realize that she died that long ago! How did she die? John's dad sure was an awesome guy...

Julie said...

John's Dad was a wonderful guy and so connected to his grandkids. He was awesome.

Shorty said...

What a beautiful picture !! Wish I had known John's Mom also. Grandpa John was about the kindest man i've ever known and i feel so privledged to have known his sweet spirit. I've never known a man with such a positive attitude; he was like that up to the very end. We should all learn from that wonderful man; don't sweat the small stuff, just live and be happy!