Monday, November 3, 2008

The Great Eight

OK Missy, Your grounded!! I'm going to do this tag, but I'm so tired, so if i say something out of the norm you all will understand!

8 T.V shows I watch
Desperate House Wives(sometimes i feel like one)
Brothers and Sisters
Day's of our Lives( sorry, I'm addicted)
Home Make over
Discovery Health(this drives my husband crazy!)
Deal or no Deal ( why can't they have men holding those cases?)lol
Lifetime(only on Sundays) Sorry
Lost..... where has it gone????

8Restaurants
Bajio's
Chile's
Mimi's
Fudruckers
Cafe Rio
Golden Coral ( for those night when the kids name 5 different things they want)
TGIF Friday's
Rumbi Grill

8 Things that happened yesterday
Slept till 10
gave 3 kids medicine all day
watched a movie with the kids
missed church (due to sick little ones)
Laundry ( 49 loads!) OK it felt like it!!!
Cooked dinner
Read some of my book
Spent time with John in the hot tub:)

8 Things I look forward to
Kids bedtime! (8:30)
John coming home
Christmas morning with my children
The first major snow storm! ( I know I'm crazy)
Jordan getting his licence, so he can be the taxi
Leaving for St George on Wednesday
A vacation with my kids and husband
This tag being over!!! JK

8 Things on my wish list
John to have a day job
No homework
A day with john just watching movies with no kids screaming and yelling!
I didn't have to make dinner for a whole week! (guess I'd better win biggest looser)
Extra time to read my books
Cola to stop barking at everyone who walks by!!
Curtains for my windows (love you Lynda!)
My client would call right now and cancel for tomorrow!!!

8 Words or Phrases i say all the time
What the?
49 everything
Don't be late!
DO you have your bands on?(for Jordan only)
last time i wore it????
EAT YOUR BREAKFAST DAKOTA
I Love You
I'm a little cupcake baked by mommy

8 People I tag
Julie
Jana
Shelley
Lorinda
Karen
Mindy
Shorty
Shari

4 comments:

Julie said...

oh man Joni, tagging me again. Geez! do you think there is 49 hours in a day? Just kidding. I liked the one that you wished your client would call and cancel for tomorrow. I wish so bad that would happen. Cinderella here we come. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

Hey that was fun! Well we'll have to do something soon!

Missy said...

Good Girl Joni! This tag was soooo much work but I love that you did it anyway:) How are the kids feeling?

Jana Whetton said...

What the H is a tag? I must be loosing it!!! What am I to do? Sounds like something I might have to get even with you some other time!!