Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gratitude day 20,21 and 22

Last night my husband John put together a 40Th surprise Party! 40!! Where have the years gone? As I was looking at the cake with 40 lit candles i couldn't not reflect on what each of those candles meant. Many years of happiness, some with disappointments and all of them with love! I am so grateful for family and friends that came to the party! I felt so loved by all of you! There are a lot of pictures in this post, and if you don't see yourself it's because you had your eye's closed in the picture!! Thank you John for making my 40Th one to remember!











































































































8 comments:

Pyatt said...

Happy Birthday my friend...weren't we just 16 and you were teaching me to drive a stick shift in our little Orem neighborhood???

karen louise said...

Oh my gosh that was such a fun night!!!!!! Did you know about the surprise???

karen louise said...

Happy birthday, sis!! I love you!!

Lynda said...

Happy, happy birthday! It was so fun to share it with you! Many thanks to John, too, he did a great job of assembling all of those people, and still keeping it a surprise.

Shane's Angie said...

Happy Birthday Joni! I'm glad you had a wonderful celebration, you deserve it!

Julie said...

That was a really fun birthday party. Glad you were suprised. And you wanted to go to Brick Oven. What if you went there you would have missed your own party.

Angie said...

I had so much fun! The movie was good and the company was great! Happy Birthday!!! Love ya!

Shorty said...

I'm so glad John put this together for you! It was a way fun party! The whole night was just awesome; it was so good to see you so happy! I love you so much Joni!