Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday!


This is one of my favorite days! I love to get up early in the morning and go shopping with all the other crazy people out there! We arrived at Kohles at 3:45 A.M! We were laughing at all the people running to get in line! When the doors opened it was a mad house! My sister Karen got pushed by a guy who knocked her into a table of toys and they all fell off! I thought men were supposed to stay home and watch the kids?? We got what we wanted, then headed to get a Dr Pepper at Maverick then off to Walmart, what were we thinking? Talk about a mad house or should I call it a Zoo? We shopped a few more stores then went to IHOP for breakfast. We all had fun and are making plans for, where not to go next year! I took a picture of Shelby and Mandi checking out the adds! They were so excited and talked about what they want from Santa.




4 comments:

Shorty said...

Wow! I can't believe that I'm still awake after getting up at 3:00 a.m. to go shopping! We had such fun watching people! It was an absolute circus at Walmart!!

karen louise said...

That had to be the funnest day on earth!!! My abs hurt today from laughing so much! I think my favorite part was not the stuff I bought but watching everyone else buy stuff!!!!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That was so much fun! We have to do it again next year. I will never forget running down the isle with Angie dragging me by purse handles. She knew right where those frames were that we wanted. Way to go Angie. I did not go to bed till midnight, I was tired, but we had so much fun!

Angie said...

That was fun!!! I don't even look awake in that picture! Is that me?! I'll have to go again next year it was fun!