Friday, October 24, 2008

And the party continues...

Wow! What a day! Madison had yet another Birthday party tonight. Do you ever feel like when your children have a birthday it goes on for days? I decided to be a brave Mother and take 6 girls to High School Musical 3 tonight! The girls loved the movie and I'm still sane i think! Madi opened gifts and now has more money than I!! Our good friends the Firths are in town for a few days and Marisa is staying with us till Monday. Madi and Marisa have been friends since they were 3. Her other friends Natalie and Mandi Chamberlain were also there. Oh and i can't forget Krystal and Shelby. Well. wish me luck for the night! 5 extra girls might make for a sleepless night!


















6 comments:

karen louise said...

She looks like she had a blast! Are they all sleeping over??!!!

Julie said...

WoW It looks like they had so much fun. I bet you are tired Joni.

Shelley said...

Joni, you are a brave mom! Looks like a lot of fun going on!

Anonymous said...

Way to go super mom!

Pyatt said...

You are probably the coolest mom on the block!!! That sounds like your daughter had the best birthday...

Missy said...

Way to go Joni!!! I hope I can be that brave when my kids are older. You deserve a nap!