Friday, October 17, 2008

It dosen't pay to be the one with muscles!



Okay so there is a story to this picture! My Mom, Sister and I came up to Park City today. My dad was coming later along with other siblings and our spouses. We, the impatient ones decided we would come up early and do some shopping.... Well after taking 2 hours to check into the Hotel we decided to carry all our stuff in. What you don't see in this picture is i also had 2 laptop briefcases on my shoulder! I was loaded down and making it to the room was very difficult! I even got stares from the maids!!! The funny thing is, my mother was only carrying 2 bags and was wining that it was too heavy!! Ok whatever! Most of the stuff I was carrying was HERS!!! LOL ! love ya mom! It's times like this that i'd like to take a pill to make me smaller and weaker!! HA,HA! Now I know why my Dad came later!!

5 comments:

karen louise said...

HAHA! That is hilarious! I can't believe you guys have that much stuff....haha :) See you in a bit!

Julie said...

Holy cow! Can you carry a little more? I bet you could. Come on try it!

Julie said...

Someone fix Shair's blog now. She has to have one.

Missy said...

Way to go Joni!!! I always take way too much when vacation so next time I'll be sure to invite you to come along. I hope you girls didn't buy much to bring home with you!

Pyatt said...

Okay that is hilarious Joni...