Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm back!

I have not had Internet for the past 3 weeks and i have never been so happy to get it back! We have been very busy these past few weeks. John and I took a trip to Helper to clean his fathers home out. You never realize how much one person can accumulate until you have to go through it all! It was a lot of work and we all had different emotions while boxing his stuff up. There was so many SPIDERS and MOUSE DROPPINGS and those really freak me out!! Kathy and i talked a lot and i feel became closer as sisters. Mike and John did the dump runs and DI drop offs! We all worked together and got it done in 2 days. I took a few pictures of John's fathers home so when i say he lived in a rock home you know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love your Halloween template! I tried giving mine a holiday makeover but I didn't have the patience to change my font colors. Thanks again for taking Gracie and keep reading!!!