Monday, October 13, 2008

What happened to fall?


I can't believe this month is almost half over! Where has the time gone? I guess I'd better figure out what my kids want to be for Halloween before there is no costumes left! We had a little snow storm yesterday but it melted quickly! The kids went out and tried to make a snow fort, they got half way done and decided to call it quites. Today i spent the day in the kitchen making cheeseburger soup and chocolate chip cookies. For those of you that know me well, know i HATE to bake, so I'm not sure what came over me, but if you received some of those yummy cookies consider yourselves lucky and for those who didn't, I'll make more next week!! Next week will be an exciting week as we have an exchange student from Japan, Madison's Birthday and some friends coming from California! I will be sure to take lots of pictures!














3 comments:

Missy said...

I love chocolate chip cookies.....I like any kind of cookies.....and I'll be waiting for your delivery of freshly baked goods next week!

Missy said...

P.S. I really like the Pres. Hinkley blinkie (say that five times fast!)

Julie said...

Make me some cookies! I've never tried your cookies. How did you get those fall pictures on your blog?