Tuesday, October 28, 2008

YO returns to Japan :(

We had a very fun weekend with YO! We took him rollerskating on Friday night. On Saturday we took him to Orem High in the morning to play soccer and baseball with our family and also his friends family. He wanted to go shopping at Walmart with Dakota they had a great time. We then went to Fudruckers and then to Cornbellies.. Sunday we took him to church, carved pumpkins, to a birthday party and then we all sat in the hot tub. We had a great time , but we are sooo tired! He left for japan this morning and we are all sad to see him go! Poor Dakota has been crying all day! It was a great experience!








2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! I'm tired just reading all about your experience. I bet he had a lot of fun and will never forget it. You guys were really good to him. I'm glad your kids all had fun with him. Thanks for tagging me... NOT! It took 49 years to type mine. That's okay I had the whole day to myself. It was nice. It's almost TUESDAY!!!!!!!

Missy said...

That looks lots of fun!!! I loved the tower of pumpkins at Corn Belly's!